THE Six Nations is back as England look to defend a title they have held for less than four months.
Eddie Jones’ Red Rose were made to wait most of the year before winning the title in October.
Here’s how you can watch all of this year’s competition.
Is the Six Nations 2021 on terrestrial TV?
Yes. The Six Nations is shared between free-to-air BBC and ITV but this may be the last year in which that is the case.
The 2021 tournament marks the end of the current broadcast cycle with rights for the 2022 competition up for grabs.
And this time around, there may be the potential for paid-for platforms such as BT Sport, Sky Sports and Amazon Prime to get a share of the matches.
SIX NATIONS FIXTURES
When England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, France and Italy will play
British and Irish Lions boosted as Australia offers to host South Africa tour
ROAR TO GLORY
Billy Vunipola dreams of following in Beckham’s footsteps by starring as Lion
Got the bleus
Could Six Nations be cancelled? What happens if France can’t play?
England Six Nations rugby fixtures: TV channel, kick-off time, live stream free
Which Six Nations 2021 games are on BBC and ITV?
The Six Nations 2021 TV schedule is as follows…
- Saturday February 6 – Italy vs France, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 6 – England vs Scotland 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday February 7 – Wales vs Ireland 3pm BBC and S4C
- Saturday February 13 – England vs Italy 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 13 – Scotland vs Wales 4.45pm BBC and S4C
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland vs France 3pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Italy vs Ireland, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Wales vs England 4.45pm BBC and S4C
- Sunday February 28 – France vs Scotland 3pm ITV
- Saturday March 13 – Italy vs Wales, 2.15pm ITV and S4C
- Saturday March 13 – England vs France 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland vs Ireland 3pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC and S4C